Sunday 3 January 2016

half term homework

A trailer is used for advertisement or a commercial for a feature film that will be launched in cinemas in the future. The term "trailer" comes from their having originally been shown at the end of a feature film screening. My trailer is making meaning for my audience and the message behind the story which unravels throughout the film is to never give up on your dreams it is possible to achieve you just need to make it happen whether you may have a disability or learning difficulties you CAN do it if you put your mind to it. The representational issues in my trailer is disability because one of the main characters in my film has a mental illness which is schizophrenia and the representational issue plays a big role when creating a film. The film language works quite well, for instance the camera, editing and the sound. it is shot with extreme wide shot throughout the film but it does change. The audience are supposed to get pleasure from watching a film and they are left with a feeling of excitement because they want to know what will happen next and it will keep them on the edge of there seats also the more people that watch my film the more people will talk about how good/bad it was and recommendations the uses and gratifications is that my film is for all ages and anyone can watch it whether your 5 or 85 you will still like it. The unique selling point of my film is that i will advertise it and a lot of hard work will go into the designing and promotion. The iconography are the connotations of my character for example, the clothing that he wears once the audience look at what he is wearing they will know exactly what film the clothes came from. The part of the narrative which are revealed is the part when the boy tries to destroy the dystopian world and there is a massive explosion and the audience can imagine what will happen next because its the most exciting bit. in my opinion i think that it is a quite good trailer and its not because its my own i have asked my friends what they think of it and they have reviewed it quite good its better than some of those low cost films although my film is low cost i doesn't show.

No comments:

Post a Comment